Saturday, April 21, 2012
Tired
One gets tired with OCD. Not exactly physically tired, but exhausted...emotionally? You get tired of the endless thoughts ricocheting across the side of your skull. They trap you in a continuous cycle of "what if's" and "maybe if I...". It gets redundant to perform a habit over, and over, and over again, but you can't stop yourself from doing so. Thinking gets exhausting. And not headaches, or just becoming unfocused after thinking for awhile, I mean you get so tired. You just want a break from all the analysis and the constant "reminders" to perform a habit. Even as I'm typing this I have to involuntarily erase entire words numerous times because my OCD forces me too. A moment of peace, from myself, is all I ask for sometimes, and I'm sure that's what some others want as well. A little nap of sorts is all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment